As a design intern, you will work across a range of projects and clients supporting the Product Owner. From brainstorming how we can improve the resale journey at every touchpoint, to developing the Reflaunt brand across social media content. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and comfortable working independently. You will be expected to utilise your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, bringing forward your own ideas and suggestions.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in design or related design field
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign)
- Experience using Figma, Sketch or similar is a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating examples of user experience design and creative proficiency
- A sharp eye for design and knowledge of current trends Communication skills – you should be able to articulate your design decisions