As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development of the main Reflaunt web-platform including APIs, Microservices, 3rd parties Integration, Decentralized application integration. You will be responsible for the performance of the integrations and highly involved in API integration projects, handling well-documented and maintainable codes.
- Service/Event Oriented Architecture and Microservices
- Docker and Lambda
- AWS/Cloud Native/Infrastructure as Code
- React/NextJS and Angular
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of server side framework (NodeJS, Express.js, NestJS)
- Familiar with cloud based microservices or distributed systems.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge automation testing
- Good knowledge of AWS Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of NoSql (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- FaaS Experience (AWS Lambda) or CaaS Experience(ECS/K8s)
- Experience with events and asynchronous solutions to solve critical business requirements.
- Hands on experience on DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of frontend development, HTML, CSS, React or Angular
- Experience in designing systems from scratch or migration from monolithic applications