We are looking for a talented and passionate VP of Finance to be part of our tight-knit Team. At Reflaunt we believe in the power of bringing simplicity and efficiency to the resale process. You will work closely with the CEO, becoming part of the leadership team. As VP of Finance you will solidify the continued evolution of company-wide key performance indicators (KPIs), support investor relations and fundraising efforts, and lead all accounting and audit processes. You will be a trusted member of the leadership team and serve as a thought partner across the company.
- MSc in Finance or related field, MBA is a plus
- Experience scaling a team from the growth stage to 150+ employees.
- Min. 8 years of experience in Corporate Finance roles, experience in a start-up and with VCs is a must.
- Strong leadership skills and self-awareness to have the right influence on the executive team and the rest of the company
- Ability to build trust and collaborate effectively with the executive team to make strategic decisions swiftly
- Highly strategic, but also tactical with a high sense of urgency and execution speed
- Ability to lead the budgeting process that strikes the right balance between discipline, simplicity, flexibility, and growth
- Ability to break down complex issues and communicate in simple messaging to the board, investors, and the team
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing representation and inclusion in and out of the workplace