We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our passionate and innovative Operations team as Transportation Manager. Join us and be part of Reflaunt’s team and help shape the future of resale and retail!
Reflaunt is disrupting fashion retail by connecting high-end brands and retailers with the second-hand market. Reflaunt empowers retailers to gain control and capture the multibillion-dollar opportunity of second-hand. Our technology allows brands to give their shoppers the option to resell, donate or upcycle their past purchases with a click and get paid in cash or in-store credits to shop again.
Founded in 2018, Reflaunt is growing fast and fundamentally changing retail’s traditional linear model, helping leading players transition to a circular model. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion.
Global Brands such as COS (H&M group), Balenciaga, Ba&sh, and other industry leaders have partnered with us. Reflaunt is part of several incubators, of which Fashion for good, sponsored by Kering, La Maison des Startups, sponsored by LVMH, and New York Fashion Tech Lab.
We are looking for a Transport Manager to oversee our shipping flows' strategy and manage carriers and partners. The right candidate should be agile in managing external providers, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and be dedicated to operations excellence while keeping the customer experience in mind.
This position is based in Lisbon and will be reporting to the VP of Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
Putting in place excellency in the operational processes and solutions for the company. Within this: Carriers & Service Providers Management
- Lead carriers and service providers relationship to guarantee efficient collaboration.
- Negotiate transportation prices as volume increase overtime.
- Define and implement meaningful KPIs and dashboard helping team operate as well as give visibility to the management and other internal stakeholders.
- Oversee carriers and service providers performances by conducting monthly reviews. Identify any trends that may affect performances, and determine actions to be taken.
- Initiate and implement a continuous improvement plan with in mind productivity increase, service improvement and cost reduction.
- Identify new shipping services and assess interest for the business
- Oversee compliance of processes with customs and regulatory rules
- Participate to budget forecast and closely monitor actuals.
- Manage invoices reconciliation and coordinate claims and disputes.
- Lead numerous projects improving our efficiency, customer experience and cost (Integrators, new carrier integration, new service offering, trace & track related…)
- Consolidate and assess enhancement requests raised by the team (process, internal system related) and coordinate with Product and Tech teams for their planning and deployment.
- Lead the team on their day-to-day task
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop team potential
- 6+ years of experience in Logistics, transportation, ideally in small parcel industry
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or related field preferred
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skill set
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills (listening, negotiation, conflict management)
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Hands-on and solution-oriented
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Excellent Communication Skills in English (verbal, written)
- Experience building and managing successful teams
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying