Reflaunt is a rapidly growing and disruptive force in the fashion industry. After closing an $11 million Series A funding round in 2022 and launching ground-breaking partnerships with the likes of YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group, BALENCIAGA and Chalhoub Group, we are scaling up our team to propel the next phase of growth of the company. As a Brand Partnerships Manager, you will play a crucial role in this by forging and nurturing strategic partnerships with renowned fashion brands.
As CRM Assistant Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining strong relationships with our valued customers, optimizing the customer experience, and providing exceptional support to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze customer experience along the resale funnel.
- Develop and manage email outreach campaigns to engage existing customers and drive customer retention.
- Create compelling and personalized messages to execute targeted strategies, promoting growth among our best-performing customers and increasing the return rate.
- Gather customer feedback and collaborate with relevant internal teams to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Work closely with management to identify areas for improvement and propose innovative initiatives to enhance overall efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Customer Support to engage with store staff, optimizing shipping rates, and increasing voucher conversion.
- Propose and implement initiatives to enhance the in-store experience, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collaborate on the development of new in-store tools to streamline processes and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English (knowledge of additional languages is a plus).
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to handle complex situations with professionalism and tact.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the fashion industry.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
By joining Reflaunt, you will be part of an innovative and forward-thinking team that is driving transformative change in the fashion industry. Our cutting-edge technology, combined with our strong partnerships, positions us as a key player in the resale solutions space. If you are passionate about making a tangible impact on the environment while working with industry leaders, this is an extraordinary opportunity to be at the forefront of disruption in the fashion industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying