You will report to a FP&A Manager and will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of financial statements and facilitate the timely reporting of financial information, with a focus on our sales transactions (revenue and direct costs). Your responsibilities will include recording and reviewing sales financial transactions (including sales revenue, COGS, freight & customs costs, commission expenses), reviewing and reconciling general ledger accounts, including account receivables and account payables, reviewing invoices and other expenses for accuracy and coding, assisting with cash flow projection and quarterly and year-end general ledger close.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, experience with Xero is a plus
- CPA or pending CPA is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment